The Bell Tent 5 Metre Fireproof With Stove Hole is our most popular selection of fireproof Bell Tents for sale. This Bell Tent 5 Metre Fireproof With Stove Hole is a serious bit of kit for any hardcode glamper. The Bell Tent 5 Metre Fireproof With Stove Hole is treated before the material is woven together. This creates a forever lasting fireproof material, and due to the treatment being applied before manufacturing it also lets the Bell Tent breath so not to cause any condensation. The Bell Tent 5 Metre fireproof is strong hardwearing and completely watertight with mildew resistant. Not only is this Bell Tent 5 Metre fireproof but it also has a very impressive 350gsm canvas keeping you nice a toasty on those colder days. Due to the 350gsm and fireproof canvas these tents are very popular with campsite owners for longer seasons, for a more durable Bell Tent.
We have 100% customer satisfaction with the highest quality of Bell Tents on the market.
The best memories when camping are made with family and friends, and the best memories when glamping are made with room for all the perfect accessories to go inside it.
Offering the best value and space to mix and match elegance and fun how you want it to happen, the Bell Tent 5 Metre fireproof can easily be enjoyed by groups of eight. If you are bringing some friends or family, or even your pets, you can trick out the tents with a stove, table and even a dance floor, maybe even add a porch for somewhere to keep the shoes at night.
Our 100% cotton canvas Bell Tent 5 Metre fireproof make a great option for camping in the great outdoors. We offer tents from 3 meters to 6 meters that provide ample room for family and friends. We cherish the fact that the product is made with premium quality cotton canvas for long-lasting use. All camping tents are crafted with 300 to 350 GSM canvas materials for durability and longevity.
For convenience, these tents are faster to set up without worrying over their tension and tightness of the pegs and poles. It comes with strong reflective guy ropes and quality pegs, and poles. Our tents have galvanized steel tube and copper-zinc coated for better stability. They are also easy to carry and very convenient for storage.
All our Bell Tent 5 Metre fireproof are waterproof and strong enough to endure the harshest of weathers. Our tents of all sizes have thick PVC flooring for better protection against dirt and grime and are fully zipped and sealed to keep out ALL bugs.
What is more it has 4 half-moon windows and 4 vents on the apex that are meshed for better breathability. Our Bell Tent 5 Metre fireproof also come with a polyester anti-bug net to get rid of those pesky mosquitoes.
If you choose to purchase the Bell Tent with a fire retardant stove hole and flap installed, make sure you add the angled high temperature rubber flashing kit to your order.
- Luxurious Bell Tent 5 Metre Fireproof with waterproof 540gsm heavy-duty PVC groundsheet.
- Fireproof Canvas.
- 40Kg pack weight.
- 96cm x 36cm x 36cm pack size.
- Canvas with 100 % natural cotton canvas fireproof at 350gsm.
- Zip and unzip groundsheet to lay flat at the front door.
- Reinforced and extra-strength rock pegs.
- Buy Bell Tent 5 Metre fireproof with Thick ropes with wide diameters for extra support.
- Second mosquito door with fully meshed material.
- Bell Tent 5 Metre fireproof Electricity Hook-Ups (EHU) access points for gadgets, lights, and electrical appliances.
- Additional triple-peg sets with galvanized heavy-duty variants.
- Lock tensioners
- Foldable spring-loaded centre poles with 19mm radius.
- Keep your tent entrance in shape with our spring-loaded 22mm A-frames.
- Water-resistance material with full mould and rot repelling capabilities.
- PVC-lined canvas pegs along with pole bags for easier carrying and mobility.
- Pole hook provides a large number of variants for lighting and ambiance.
- Bell Tent 5 Metre fireproof with a one year warranty.
- 1kg of plastic waste will be collected from the Sussex coast with every bell tent sold
All new bell tents need to be weathered/seasoned, which means they need to get wet! You can do this by hosing down the bell tent completely. You can also have a test run by pitching the tent and letting the bell tent get completely saturated by either rain or even a morning’s due. This will make sure your bell tent is weathered and completely watertight in heavy rain. There is a waterproofing agent that is applied to the canvas before it is woven, and it is this that needs to be soaked into the canvas whilst also expanding the fibers sealing the bell tent.
Bell Tent 5 Metre Fireproof With Stove HoleBell Tent 5 Metre Fireproof With Stove HoleBell Tent 5 Metre Fireproof With Stove HoleBell Tent 5 Metre Fireproof With Stove HoleBell Tent 5 Metre Fireproof With Stove HoleBell Tent 5 Metre Fireproof With Stove HoleBell Tent 5 Metre Fireproof With Stove HoleBell Tent 5 Metre Fireproof With Stove HoleBell Tent 5 Metre Fireproof With Stove HoleBell Tent 5 Metre Fireproof With Stove Hole