The Bell Tent 4 Metre fireproof is a popular selection of fireproof Bell Tents for sale. This Bell Tent 4 Metre fireproof is a serious bit of kit for any hardcode glamper. The Bell Tent 4 Metre fireproof is treated before the material is woven together. This creates a forever lasting fireproof material, and due to the treatment being applied before manufacturing it also lets the Bell Tent breath so not to cause any condensation. The Bell Tent 4 Metre fireproof is strong hardwearing and completely watertight with mildew resistant. Not only is this Bell Tent 4 Metre fireproof but it also has a very impressive 350gsm canvas keeping you nice a toasty on those colder days. Due to the 350gsm and fireproof canvas these tents are very popular with campsite owners for longer seasons, for a more durable Bell Tent.
We have 100% customer satisfaction with the highest quality of Bell Tents on the market.
The best memories when camping are made with family and friends, and the best memories when glamping are made with room for all the perfect accessories to go inside it.
Offering the best value and space to mix and match elegance and fun how you want it to happen, the Bell Tent 4 Metre fireproof can easily be enjoyed by groups of 4. If you are bringing some friends or family, or even your pets, you can trick out the tents with a stove, table and even a dance floor, maybe even add a porch for somewhere to keep the shoes at night.
Our 100% cotton canvas Bell Tent 4 Metre fireproof make a great option for camping in the great outdoors. We offer tents from 3 meters to 6 meters that provide ample room for family and friends. We cherish the fact that the product is made with premium quality cotton canvas for long-lasting use. All camping tents are crafted with 300 to 350 GSM canvas materials for durability and longevity.
For convenience, these tents are faster to set up without worrying over their tension and tightness of the pegs and poles. It comes with strong reflective guy ropes and quality pegs, and poles. Our tents have galvanized steel tube and copper-zinc coated for better stability. They are also easy to carry and very convenient for storage.
All our Bell Tent 4 Metre fireproof are waterproof and strong enough to endure the harshest of weathers. Our tents of all sizes have thick PVC flooring for better protection against dirt and grime and are fully zipped and sealed to keep out ALL bugs.
What is more it has 4 half-moon windows and 4 vents on the apex that are meshed for better breathability. Our Bell Tent 4 Metre fireproof also come with a polyester anti-bug net to get rid of those pesky mosquitoes.
If you choose to purchase the Bell Tent with a fire retardant stove hole and flap installed, make sure you add the angled high temperature rubber flashing kit to your order.
- Ultra-light materials used in the Bell Tent 4 Metre to achieve 32kg weight fully packed.
- Bell Tent 4 Metre Comes in a 96cm x 33cm x 33cm size with high durability bag.
- The Bell Tent 4 Metre canvas tents are made with all-natural, cotton at 350gsm.
- Alternate fully-meshed mosquito door for airflow without inviting pests in your tent.
- Multiple access points for electrical appliances and gadgets with EHU hook points.
- Additional lighting options provided by a pole hook.
- High-quality ultra-fine waterproof material used.
- Clip-able and dense heavy-duty groundsheets laden with PVC at 540gsm.
- Wide, thick ropes with robust pegs for additional support and galvanised variants.
- PVC-lined pegs for canvas tents as well as pole bags for better mobility.
- Lock tensioners
- Foldable spring-loaded central pole 19mm in radius for easier packing.
- A-frame loaded with springs at 22mm.
- Water, mould, and rot resistant material to keep your Bell Tent 4 Metre clean.
- 12-month warranty guaranteed for all Bell Tent 4 Metre purchases.
- 1kg of plastic waste will be collected from the Sussex coast with every bell tent sold
All new bell tents need to be weathered/seasoned, which means they need to get wet! You can do this by hosing down the bell tent completely. You can also have a test run by pitching the tent and letting the bell tent get completely saturated by either rain or even a morning’s due. This will make sure your bell tent is weathered and completely watertight in heavy rain. There is a waterproofing agent that is applied to the canvas before it is woven, and it is this that needs to be soaked into the canvas whilst also expanding the fibers sealing the bell tent.