The canvas canopy awning is an excellent, versatile, and practical item to expand your living space with nearly unlimited creative potential. You can even link your Bell Tent together with a camper van.
Highly durable materials used by metal sliders. These canopy awnings are a great way to protect yourself from rainy weather or create a shaded area for the whole family, especially the kids. It also gives a sense or privacy whilst eating or enjoying a cup of coffee first thing in the morning.
The canvas canopy awning is tapered and can attach to the A-frame of a bell tent, which raises through the front pole. The awnings themselves are manufactured from a mould-resistant and waterproof 285gsm canvas.
- An additional eyelet is attached at various points of the canvas canopy awning, which we use as a standard here at Bell Tents Sussex.
- 3.6m x 2.4m
- Made with dense TC fabric at 285gsm.
- 12mm Aluminum poles compatible with the eyelet attachments that can be used with the awnings.
- Eyelets are strengthened and reinforced to allow greater durability for installing custom mods.
- Canvas awnings with a tapered design for easier extension fittings.
- Complimentary bag included for the pole and canvas for travelling.
Eight pieces (x8) of strengthened rock pegs designed to handle heavy weather conditions.