Delivery 23rd September
Why would you need the Bell Tent 6 Metre? Well, you do want to go glamping, don’t you? Decorate and kit the Bell Tent 6 Metre with the style you want, these giant tents offer plenty of room for living, while still providing space for additional inner tents!
These tents are best for living the high life, while on the move. Even the most tricked out Recreational Vehicle (RV) will not offer the luxury of the Bell Tent 6 Metre. Did we mention that they were easy to install?
These can easily support nine people with plenty of space, and give you, your friends, or your family the long weekend staycation experience in the outdoors! If you want to feel closer to nature, you don’t’ have to do it with a fire pit and sleeping bags. You have a huge space to play around in, so get creative and start decorating it with chandeliers and whatnot!
Our 100% cotton canvas Bell Tent 6 Metre make a great option for camping in the great outdoors. We offer tents from 3 meters to 6 meters that provide ample room for family and friends. We cherish the fact that the product is made with organic, premium quality cotton canvas for long-lasting use. All camping tents are crafted 280 GSM canvas materials for durability and longevity.
For convenience, these Bell Tent 6 Metre are faster to set up without worrying over their tension and tightness of the pegs and poles. It comes with strong guy ropes and quality pegs, and poles. Our tents have galvanized steel tube and copper-zinc coated for better stability. They’re also easy to carry and very convenient for storage.
All our Bell Tent 6 Metre are waterproof and strong enough to endure the harshest of weathers. Our tents of all sizes have thick PVC flooring for better protection against dirt and grime and are fully zipped and sealed to keep out ALL bugs.
What’s more it has 4 half-moon windows and 4 vents on the apex that are meshed for better breathability. Our Bell Tent 6 Metre also come with a polyester anti-bug net to get rid of those pesky mosquitoes.
If you choose to purchase the Bell Tent and want a stove inside, please make sure you add the angled high temperature rubber flashing kit to your order. We are temporally not installing stove holes with canvas flaps to 6m bell tents, but they can still be purchased please just follow this link.
- Packed weight of 60kg in canvas bag for comfortable transportation.
- All-natural Bell Tent 6 Metre 100% cotton canvas with high-density 300 gsm material.
- EHU access points for multiple options to install lights, gadgets, and other electronics.
- Additional pole available for multiple options for lighting.
- Zipped and unzip-able waterproof PVC groundsheets at 540gsm.
- The pack comes in a 115cm x 37cm x 40cm size.
- Additional fully-meshed double door to prevent the entry of bugs and insects.
- Ropes with a wide diameter and extra-strength rock pegs for additional support during windy weather.
- Fittings provided to install inner tents however you need.
- Lock tensioners provided to keep the behemoth of a tent secure against high winds.
- Easier folding for the centre pole with a sprint-loaded, 19mm radius.
- Keep that entrance in shape with a 22m A-frame.
- Water-repellent material with mould and rot resistant substance.
- Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) lined pole bags and canvas pegs.
- Bell Tent 6 Metre One-year warranty guaranteed for all purchases of Bell Tent 6 Metre.
- 1kg of plastic waste will be collected from the Sussex coast with every bell tent sold
"All Bell Tent 6 Metre purchases with the canvas flap option selected, will need to allow up to 1 week for our professional installation"
All new bell tents need to be weathered/seasoned, which means they need to get wet! You can do this by hosing down the bell tent completely. You can also have a test run by pitching the tent and letting the bell tent get completely saturated by either rain or even a morning’s due. This will make sure your bell tent is weathered and completely watertight in heavy rain. There is a waterproofing agent that is applied to the canvas before it is woven, and it is this that needs to be soaked into the canvas whilst also expanding the fibers sealing the bell tent.