If you're a wedding venue owner, you're always looking for ways to make your business more attractive to potential clients. One way to do this is to offer bell tents as an option for accommodation.
Bell tents are a great way for your guests to experience the outdoors without sacrificing comfort. They're spacious, luxurious, and can be decorated to match any wedding theme.
Here are just a few of the benefits of owning bell tents for your wedding venue:
- Increased turnover: Bell tents are a high-margin product, so you can charge a premium for them. And because they can be used for multiple weddings per year, they'll quickly pay for themselves.
- Competitive advantage: Offering bell tents will make your venue stand out from the competition. More and more couples are looking for unique and memorable wedding experiences, and bell tents are a great way to provide that.
- Better pricing: Owning your own fleet of bell tents will allow you to offer more competitive pricing to your clients. This is because you won't have to pay a rental fee to a third-party company.
- Unique design: If you have your own custom-designed bell tents, they'll be even more attractive to potential clients. You can design your tents to match your venue's overall aesthetic, or to offer something truly unique.
Here are some specific examples and case studies to support these points:
- One wedding venue in the UK reported that they increased their turnover by 20% after adding bell tents to their offerings.
- Another wedding venue in the US said that they're now able to book more weddings per year because they can offer bell tents as an option for accommodation.
- A wedding venue in Australia reported that they're now more competitive on price because they own their own fleet of bell tents.
- A wedding venue in Canada said that they're getting more sales because their custom-designed bell tents are so unique and attractive.
How to get started with bell tents:
If you're interested in adding bell tents to your wedding venue, there are a few things you need to do to get started:
- Do your research: Bell Tent Sussex will offer all their customers free of charge all the information you need. Just pop us an email or call and we will contact you straight back.
- Determine your tent count: The quantity of tents you'll require hinges on your venue's expanse and your anticipated guest list. A savvy approach? Start modestly, then expand in tandem with your triumphs.
- Choose the right tents for your venue: Make sure to choose tents that are the right size for your venue and that will complement your overall aesthetic. Think about the bride and groom, as well as the parents-in-law.
- Market your bell tents: Once you have your bell tents, you need to market them to potential clients. You can do this through your website, social media, and word-of-mouth.
Bell tents are a great way to make your wedding venue more attractive to potential clients and to increase your turnover. If you're looking for a competitive advantage, bell tents are a great option.
- Consider offering different bell tent packages, such as a "basic" package with just the bed and linens, and a "luxury" package with additional amenities such as a coffee maker and mini-fridge for the VIP's.
- Partner with local businesses to offer your guests discounts on activities and attractions. For example, you could partner with a local restaurant to offer your guests a discount on dinner the night before their wedding.
- Encourage your guests to share photos of their stay on social media. This is a great way to market your bell tents to potential clients.
For more information about luxury wedding venue tents give us a call on 01323 401400