Solar streetlights are a perfect option if you're looking for a way to light up your campsite without relying on generators or hook-ups! These lights are powered by the sun, so they're entirely free to run. Plus, they're very easy to set up - just anchor them into the ground and let the sun do its work. The only accessories you will have is the remote control with easy to use settings to ensure the relevant light source is used. Solar camping is becoming extremely popular and attracts the customer to your website. It's a great way to deliver light in the most remote locations.
You should consider adding a solar light to your outdoors glamping site for a multitude of reasons; see below.
1. Solar lights are eco-friendly and will help you reduce your carbon footprint, which is excellent for any business. They use a solar panel to create their energy; no batteries are required.
2. Led solar streetlights can be used for various purposes. For example, you can spotlight each luxury bell tent on your glamping site or perhaps light the way up to your toilet and shower facilities for your campers.
3. Led solar streetlights are relatively inexpensive. You can find them for a reasonable price at most retail stores. We sell them for only £349 in our online store.
4. Led solar street lights are easy to install. You can simply put them in the ground, and they will start working to light your area.
5. You can program them to illuminate by motion sensor or stay on all night. Adjusting the light to stay on all night at 25% until the motion sensor kicks in, bringing it up to 100% gives your customers a safe and clear passage throughout the night.
6. Led solar street lights are durable and long-lasting, with long service life. They can withstand the elements and will last for many years.
Overall, led solar street lights are an excellent investment to improve any campsite. Check out the led solar street light we have for sale on our website and learn more.