The NEW Fiberglass Fire Mat for the Highlander 304 stove is the most impressive fire mat we have ever seen with a rating of 550°C! From the thickness to the feel, the quality is just unbelievable. We wanted to sell a mat that was thicker than all it's rivals that also had a food grade silicone surface. It's not just the feet that get hot but the belly of the stove can really generate some heat, and with the stoves that are especially closer to the ground, the mat really keeps the heat transfer at bay.
The Heat Mat is made up of a silicone coating with fiberglass. It’s important to make sure you always have a heat mat when using a stove inside any tent. This needs to be installed when the stove is cold. It will protect the floor from the heat transfer of the legs and belly and any embers or sparks from the burning wood.
The mat is designed as a heat proof barrier protecting the floor, not just in certain places but all round.
It can be used in more ways than one. Instead of just having a fire mat for a stove, this allrounder mat is also good for BBQ's and Fire Pits.
This protector offers great peace of mind. You can use it on various surfaces such as coir and plastic mats, composite, stone, concrete, wood, or the grass.
It features a double-coated food-grade silicone. This means that a run-away sausage is still edible if dropped onto the mat, it's also really easy to clean and even has reflective edging for safety at night.
Lightweight, Strong and Portable - The camping heat mat comes in an extremely lightweight aluminum layered sheet. Its compact and strong design makes it great for portable use, perfect for camping and our 'go to mat' here at Bell Tent Sussex.
91.5cm (36 inches)
(Please note the fire mat is designed for the Highlander 304, although the Highlander BLK will fit, you will not get as much surface area around the feet, for the Highlander BLK fire mat please click on link)
We recommend you only use a stove with a heat mat on a fire-retardant canvas.
We take no responsibility for the use or misuse of our flashing kit. Stoves should never be left unattended or whilst sleeping, making sure all safety precautions are in place. All stoves should also be used in conjunction with a fire mat and only be used by a responsible adult. We do not accept any liability for losses or damages caused using the flashing kit.