Introducing the EB120 from market leader Bluetti - A powerful, highly advanced portable powerpack that delivers AC and DC for more demanding applications. An exceptionally high quality and robust design, the EB120 is packaged in a lightweight and ruggedised aluminium alloy body making this powerpack extremely versatile.
How do I charge my phone? My laptop? Power my camping fridge? How do I turn the lights on when camping with a 3 pin plug?
All of these questions are what we hear all the time and for good reason.
Camping off grid.... Does this mean I have to go without power?
What if you want to take a photo of the kids enjoying their holiday, or the brilliant set up you have just created? A flat phone battery is the last thing you want. Let's not forget the cool box - or even a mini projector.... Can the list go on and on?
When electric hook up isn't available what do you do?
The Powerpack 120+ is the answer.
Perfect for off grid outdoor activities, this neat and tidy little power pack packs quite a punch. Silent and lightweight it is an innovative portable power pack, you will not find another product like it.
Utilising the latest high energy density lithium-ion battery technology the EB120 provides a huge 1200 watt hour of electricity from both its rated 1000W AC pure sine wave 230V inverter, 12V 10A car DC output socket, 4 x USB ports (3.0A per pair) and NEW Type C port (45W) to power and charge newer laptops and smart phones with this protocol. A Type C cable is included
The pure sine wave AC output from the UK socket inverter makes this powerpack ideal for powering more noise sensitive or more difficult inductive loads. In built protection with error code reporting also provides for fast over load and short circuit protection ensuring safe operation.
The EB120 back lit LCD panel clearly informs the user of the battery level, input charging power and DC and AC output power and the output connectors are backlit to indicate when they are turned on.
Recharging the EB120 is safe, quick and easy using the included AC adapter or from solar using the supplied cable. With in built MPPT solar controller the EB120 can be charged with a 500 watt solar array making this powerpack ideal for off grid/remote power alternative to generator in noise sensitive areas.
The EB120 powerpack is designed to deliver flexible and highly efficient power for more industrial and commercial applications and to end users who demand the very best and most reliable all in one solution.
- Small, quiet and exceptional quality - Lithium-ion battery provides a huge 1200 Watt Hour (Wh) of battery capacity
- Lightweight but strong aluminium alloy rugged design - weighs just 12.6 kg
- Flexible and powerful output to cover all requirements - 230V AC (1000W) / 12V DC output (120W) / 4 x USB output
- Type C output - 45W output with built in power delivery to power laptop and other USB C enabled devices
- Quick and easy recharging - Supplied AC charger and optional solar charging (up to 500W for fast charging)
- Back lit LCD panel provides accurate and detailed information on both input and output power
- Solar charging compatible that lets you plug in up to 500W solar array without external controller
- USB ports for mobile charging and powering USB devices such as our Niwa USB powered lights
- Built in Multi safety protection - 5 levels that include short circuit, overload and over-temperture and error code reporting
- Included Accessories : AC charger and solar cable (MC4 compatible)
Input Voltage (AC charging) : 230V-42V 3.8A ( typical charging time 7 hours) 6.5 x 3mm connector
Solar Charging (optional) : Max input power 500W. Max PV current 10A 6.5 x 3mm connector
MPPT (solar) input voltage : 16-60Vdc
Output Voltage (Inverter) : 230V 50Hz Pure Sine Wave through 2 x UK socket
No load consumption : <20W
Max efficiency (>70% load power) : 90%
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) : <3%
Output Power Continuous (Inverter) : 1000W
Output Power Overload (Inverter) 1000W-1200W : 2 minutes >1200W : 1 second
Output Voltage (DC) : 1 x 12V DC car socket. Regulated @ 12.2V (+ or - 1V)
USB Output x 4 : 5V @ 3.00A per pair
USB Type C output :5V-20V/2/25A (default 5V) 45W
Dimensions : 294 x 166 x 365mm (H)
Battery Capacity : 14.8V @ 81.08Ah (1200 Watt Hour)
Weight : 12.6Kg
Operating temperature range : Charging 0 to 40 Deg C Discharging -20 to 60 Deg C
Battery cycle life (80% capacity) : 1000 cycles @ 70% DOD
Warranty : 1 year