Coir matting will help your bell tent feel more like your own home, which will take your glamping experience to the next level. A PVC groundsheet may feel more comfortable on your feet, but coir mats create a more pleasant ambiance in your camping area and feels warmer underfoot. The addition of a coir matt inside of your bell tent will provide it with additional insulation.
Our gorgeous Coir mats for 3m Bell Tents, 5m bell tents, 6m bell tents and 7m bell tents are sold in half-moon semi-circles. The full moon will be delivered as 2 x half-moon matting.
Best Coir Matt for your Bell Tents
1. Enhances the Aesthetics of your Bell Tent
The coir flooring for bell tents has been carefully selected to bring any bell tent's interior together. Coir flooring has been trimmed in natural cream cotton around the edges to compliment the motif of your bell tents.
2. High-Quality Material
This flooring's luxurious materials and premium, high-quality yarn were sourced utilising environmentally friendly methods.
3. Available in Different Sizes
our tightly knit coir matting is entirely natural and extremely long-lasting. In addition, it is offered in a variety of different sizes to accommodate 4, 5, 6, and 7-meter bell tents.
4. Warm and Comfortable
Our coir flooring solution will give warmth and comfort to your feet. Spend a few nights with Mother Nature and be warm all the way through the night. Our coir mats make a barrier against the cold floor and the thick PVC flooring, they stop any heat sink from the ground making for a much warmer bell tent.
Our business activities have no negative impact on the natural world. You are free to go camping without worrying about disturbing the ecosystem's natural balance and savour the joys of spending time outside.
6. An Ideal Flooring
Coir matting is the ideal alternative for luxurious flooring since it generates a heat barrier and is suitable for long-term use.
Our logo can be found on each segment of the half-moon shape, which also features webbing around the outside and a hole for the centre pole.
Why should You Buy Our Coir Mats?
Our coir mats have quickly become one of the most sought-after options for bell tent flooring because they are made of the Anjengo mix coir yarn. Anjengo is a more expensive coir but more comfortable to walk on because it has fewer sharp spikes. Anjengo coir is a finer, tighter weave that provides a stronger mat that will easily fold and, visually, creates a much superior look.
Our exotic coir half-moon mat will give your tent and yurt a rich feel and mood. Give your canvas tent's surface a natural appearance without the use of plastic groundsheets or layering. Coir matting also acts as insulators, keeping your tent warm during camping.
What Are the Benefits of Using Coir Matts?
1. When it comes to cleaning up spills, they are also kind to your pocket in terms of cost. To restore the pristine condition of your coir mat, you will only require a water hose, dish soap, and a brush or sponge.
2. Coir mats are pretty comfortable to stand on. Because of this, it is simple for anyone to move about inside their bell tent without bringing in dirty or muddy areas from the outside.
3. Even though they are very inexpensive, coir mats have a surprisingly long lifespan and can withstand heavy foot traffic without showing any wear.
4. The use of coir mats is an excellent way to improve the look of the outside of your home and make it seem more aesthetically beautiful. This kind of flooring can provide an additional level of comfort that is perfect for any camping vacation, regardless of the activities you plan to participate in or the amount of time you intend to spend outside.
6. Many people choose to upgrade the flooring in their bell tents to coir mat flooring because of its great appearance.
7. When individuals initially unpack their bell tents, they often remark that the PVC flooring emits an unpleasant odour. It is something that many people experience. Concerns of this nature are unnecessary when using coir mats.
· All 100% natural
· Easy-wash, biodegradable material.
· Heat insulation qualities
· Rough-looking and durable material, but softer than other mats.
· They are designed to have ideal sound insulation.
· Anti-static material
· Mould and fungi proof
· Moth resistant
· Please note all bell tents require 2 x half moon mats.
Order your coir matt half moon today and get the same day dispatch on all orders placed before 1pm, Free shipping on orders over £500 in the UK.